rebuilding & shop repairs

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 11:48:16 MDT 2008

Rick

When I had a full rebuilding business back in St. Louis, I would schedule at least 2 and sometimes 3 days a week just for shop work. I would guard those days, because I knew that if I would schedule tunings on those days, I would never get the work done. That doesn't mean I wouldn't do shop work after tuning all day, or schedule an occasional tuning on a? shop day. But that is how I operated most of the time.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943