BC Technical was:Stretcher

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Aug 3 13:29:40 MDT 2008

I have heard from many friends all kinds of superlatives about the
recent seminar André gave in BC and would have loved to have been able
to attend. The unsung hero here is one Jack Houweling who had a major
hand in making this happen. Hands across the seas again... Well done Jack !

Cheers
RicB

         > I wish that I could have attended you BC technical session.
         > Hopefully one day we will get a chance to raise a glass together.

    Jon,

    I had a great time, and have never before experienced such warmth,
    friendliness and generosity.
    The level too was very high.
    I have very nice memories of this seminar.

    I would very much like to raise that glass of wine!
    (;>)

    friendly greetings
    from
    André Oorebeek