Doweled and Fully Fit Pinblocks

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 20:57:46 MDT 2008

>  I do like Jon's idea of a pattern for the end angles, might try
>that on this one.

It wasn't my idea. I think I acquired that tidbit at a seminar in one
of Chris Robinson's classes.

To make the pattern use an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.  Lay one side
against the stretcher
and the other with a corner touching the side. Place a strightedge
with parallel sides
against the side and cut the paper with a razor blade. This will
duplicate the corner angle.

Place the paper snug to the sides and punch the index holes.  When
this is transferred to the new block you have a perfect fit. Keep
your pencil sharp. A fine line allows for greater accuracy.
--

Regards,

Jon Page