Crowning one rib at a time

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Aug 4 12:56:27 MDT 2008

Ah... so its not so much a matter of crowning the board itself  rib by
rib as it is a matter of installing ribs one at a time due to space
concerns and the ability to reposition ribs on the fly...  yes ??  I
understand you dry your panels down quite a bit before installing the
ribs. How much working time do you allow for in getting all ribs
positioned and pressured after the panel comes out of the box ?

I'd love to see a picture of your basic setup. We've seen several
variants posted here through the past few years.  The more the
merrier... and the more enlightening as it were.

Thanks for the reply
RicB