Puzzler: Yamaha G7 clicks

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 14:19:36 MDT 2008

David,

For some reason, I did not get that post. Were you thinking that the jack position might have been too far back ("distal") and therefore banging against the repetition lever when it snaps back on a quick release?  I have seen that condition before, but that wasn't the problem in this case.

Alan Eder