More pinblock stuff

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Aug 5 03:40:59 MDT 2008

Indeed.  That’s why I never bought one.  I can still remember the router
blade digging into my jeans and thigh whilst mounted and running  years ago
when I was free handing  whatever it was at the time.  One of those “This is
stupid “ realizations about ½ second before I showed myself WHY it’s stupid
and dangerous to be doing it that way.  Wanna see my scar?

Will Truitt