More pinblock stuff

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Aug 5 17:37:12 MDT 2008

Terry,  we wouldn’t let you in anyway – you still have all 10 fingers and
all of them at that, so you don’t qualify for the contest.

Ed ended up much worse than I did.  It ate my jeans and choked itself, so I
had minimal blood letting damage to my thigh.  I gained respect for the tool
and lost respect for the operator.

Will Truitt