More pinblock stuff

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 18:10:36 MDT 2008

 That's extremely good advice!

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Truitt <surfdog at metrocast.net>
To: 'Pianotech List' <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 6:14 pm
Subject: RE: More pinblock stuff

Everyone to their pleasure and acceptable level of risk.  I
would add only that if I were going to be using this tool – or any like tool
greatly worthy of respect and caution – do so early in your work day when your
mind is fresh and your concentration is good, not late in the day when you are
tired and your awareness is flagging.  For me, I’ll still pass on this baby.

Will Truitt

It's time to go back to school!
Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.