Value of old S&S B

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 03:46:11 MDT 2008

Dale asked a pertinent question also - is the rim bent or sawn (modern or "antique"). That *should* affect the value.

Value restored? Oh, that's much easier. At least as salvage we have a common denomenator. Restored - oh maybe between $15,000 and $100,000. So many factors - quality of rebuild, location of sale, method of sale, clientele targeting, economic factors, BSing ability, etc., etc.

Five minutes with Google will at least get you a range of what some are asking.....

Terry Farrell