Broadwood wat about?

Steve George stgrpt49 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 17:15:35 MDT 2008

Along time ago Bob Pierce of Pierce Piano Atlas told me that a "boudoir" piano was one that they used to make for store front windows and decorated with ornate casings but never intended to be tuned or even played. They turn up in pawn shops and auctions for very cheap prices.. I don't think the pinblocks are even layered, the ones I've seen are just a block of wood with holes drilled in it for show.   Steve.