keytop planer

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 8 21:21:56 MDT 2008

Another approach I have used is mount a sanding drum in the drill press
or Shopsmith and adjust a fence to the correct thickness. The key is run
thru on is side and a stop can be placed on the fence to limit travel
back. This gives a nice smooth sanded surface without the hard line
behind the new keytop.
Norm Barrett