PDA holder

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Aug 9 09:08:21 MDT 2008

PDA holderHi,
Sometimes you all makes me sad.
One always likes to save a few sponduliks , but we forget what the first guy had to spend to develop the idea, and bring it to market. Ever consider what the capital outlay was for the injection mold was to make X number units sold to a prospective market of ???? USA about 1000 at most>.Considering the competition, 2000 world wide at best.

That said BRAVO to those of us who are thinker tinkers <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com