Hammer Boring

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Aug 9 18:30:05 MDT 2008

Hi Matthew,
In the manufacturing process it is easy to put the upright hammer and shank into the butt assembly and adjust slightly where the hammer is in relation to the desired strike point. At the Yamaha factory they used a call that held a section of hammers spaces and angled. The worker only needed to dip the shank end into a trough of glue and place them as a section in the hammer butt holes.
Onky slight tweeking was needed to align the hammers to the strings.
VERY FAST
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com