Prius mileage

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 22:11:21 MDT 2008

? Terry
? I suspect the nozzle shut off prematurely. What is the highest mileage any one here has achieved?
? Dale Erwin

I have a prius and love it, but your math is way off. The MFD (Multi function display) is actually very accurate, but usually about 1-2 mpg optimistic, so you are probably averaging closer to 46.5 mpg. I drive very conservatively and routinely average 48-50 on the MFD.

Terry Peterson