stolen tools

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Sun Aug 10 15:34:30 MDT 2008

Rob,

  Out of curiousity, did he have his name on his vehicle?

  Matthew

Rob & Helen Goodale <rrg at unlv.nevada.edu> wrote:
          Hello,

  One of our local techs, Alan Meyer, RPT, formerly but bit currently on the list, had his truck broken into a couple nights ago.  They took EVERYTHING.  Tuning hammers, regulating tools, strings/wire, you name it, all gone.

  We will be watching all the usual places, (craigs list, ebay, pawn shops, etc.), but there is of course the possibility that whoever has them could try to sell them to another technician out of the area.  If anyone calls you wanting to sell tools and it sounds suspiciously like it they may have been stolen in Las Vegas, please alert me ASAP.

  Hint:  He has a new rosewood combination handle and screwdriver purchased at the convention.  The price stickers are still attached.

  Rob Goodale, RPT
  Las Vegas, NV