Prius mileage

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 10 16:19:42 MDT 2008

I don't understand your logic at all Terry. The ONLY way to accurately calculate your fuel economy is to divide the miles driven by the gallons used - and you really need to do that over several tankfulls at least to negate the effects of filling the tank to different levels each time. Calculating the mileage with all fule purchases and miles driven over a couple years will give you an EXACT fuel mileage. Who only knows how accurate the MFD is.

Terry Farrell