Cutting rib radii

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Sun Aug 10 19:55:21 MDT 2008

David,

The templates are used as patterns for cutting your cauls, runners, presses
etc. with a pattern trim router bit. The other pictures are of sleds where
the router rides over the rib and cuts the shape into the top of it. Feel
free to contact me off list if you need more pictures or have questions on
anything that's not clear. I'm happy to help.

PS-Why didn't you automatically repost the pictures so Ron N. would know
what we're talking about <G>.

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts