spinet drop action removal

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 10 21:50:35 MDT 2008

Hi, Dave:
	What brand of piano are we talking about here?  I once did a Fischer
spinet that had an action like Joe G. talked about.  The keys weren't tied
directly to the action, but had a kind of underlever system which pushed up
on the wippen, not tied to the end of it.  How about a photo?
	Paul McCloud

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com
www.pianoservsd.com