Prius mileage

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 06:07:20 MDT 2008

And don't forget the energy that will be needed to recycle the battery when it has to be replaced. I've heard that this was a problem by itself. But who am I. We hear so many different sides to this eco logical thing.
Marcel

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:36:20 -0400To: pianotech at ptg.orgFrom: jonpage at comcast.netSubject: Prius mileage

More MPG is great.  I wonder, though, if there are studies done on how much
energy it takes to make a car from start to finish

I saw a program where the Prius is more costly to produce percentage-wise
than a Hummer, economically and environmentally.
--

Regards,Jon Page