Delignit-Capped Multilam Pinblock

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:02:53 MDT 2008

Ron, in answer to your previous question. I use gmail for the lists and
Outlook Express for pretty much everything else. Gmail and OE both
automatically include the pictures in a reply. At least the type Terry sent
where they're included in the email. Not as attachments. But they're very
easy to remove. I sent Terry's post to my OE account to check it out and
removed them by just highlighting and deleting them. I do the same thing
with all those forwarded messages one sometimes gets with hundreds of
forwarded addresses still included. Just anal, I guess.

Avery Todd