Trimming replies was RE: Cutting rib radii

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 13:33:45 MDT 2008

Read the riot act was a bit of an exaggeration and I don't recall now but it
was pointed out about trimming replies which I tend to be careless about.  I
figured photos that were included in the original message didn't need to be
forwarded along with the reply since they are still available in the
original message.  Sometimes you just can't win.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com