Chickering & Sons

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Mon Aug 11 21:13:10 MDT 2008

Chickering & SonsOn this topic, I recently came across a pair of newish Wurlitzer spinets in a retirement home. Very good construction, nice fit and finish. Very tunable and reasonable enough action responsiveness, what more could you want from a spinet. Made in USA, from the statement below, I think now they were of Baldwin construction.
Fenton