Center Pin

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Aug 14 19:00:28 MDT 2008

Matthew,
You can feel the birdseye with the pin in your fingers.Once I find the center of the hole I use the popular inserter-extracter tool to push the pin into the birdseye then take care to keep the other bushing in line with the pin as I SLOWLY push the pin through. Clip with a good set of flush cutters and done.I choose not to file the cut end but others may advise different.
.
Best wishes,

Tom Driscoll
    p.s.  no vicegrips IMHO