Customer Complaint on Tuning

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 10:34:55 MDT 2008

Terry writes:

> I don't think there is any real good resolution to this situation. Any
> great ideas? Just tell her to find someone else and leave it at that? Seems like
> the only thing that makes any sense to me - but I kinda hate taking her money
> also.....

    Then don't.   Send the money back, with a note saying that you are unable
to meet the expectations of her ears, and suggest that she try another tuner.
  It may be that the next tuner will tell her that the piano is in tune and
she will realize that you weren't treated fairly,   or the next tuner will
smack the tar-baby and tell her to "Just wait until you hear my tuning".   Maybe
everybody will get what they deserve.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?
Read reviews on AOL Autos.