Center Pin

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 17:14:35 MDT 2008

 Ron,

Thanks for relating what you did.? That's pretty much what I had in mind.? No one who has responded to this has made a case for the tips needing to be so sharp: I will pass that on to my inquisitive assistant.? Didn't think there was (manufacturing expediency, perhaps?), but you never know.

Alan Eder