Customer Complaint on Tuning

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Aug 16 03:46:47 MDT 2008

Terry, others

I have to disagree with advice going along the lines of refunding the
ladies money.  This just amounts to appeasement of a sort I don't allow
for in my business.  If a customer can show any reasonable grounds for a
refund then thats one thing but if not (and I dont see the customer has
in this case) then a refund is just encouraging abuse.   I understand
the sentiment, dont get me wrong.  Wash ones hands and get out clean as
it were.... but you don't come out clean really.

Keep your honestly earned money and just tell her politely to use
someone else next time.

Cheers
RicB