Wind Screen / Back Cover

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat Aug 16 07:30:08 MDT 2008

Garret:

Your post reminded me of an instance in my early days in this business.
I had made some stereo speakers and I needed some grill cloth.  If
you've ever priced good grill cloth you know it's beyond the means of a
beginning tech.  I went to the fabric store and went around picking up
all the very light and thin fabrics and put a piece up to my ear.  When
I found one that didn't change the ambient sound I bought a couple of
yards.  Only later did I think about what the clerks and other customers
were thinking as I "listened" to all that fabric.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu