Size of pins for Steinway B

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 05:57:11 MDT 2008

Under the circumstances, I would say send/sell him both sets of tuning pins.
Ideally the technician would be the one to make the selection, not someone
thousands of miles away. Maybe selling them a torque wrench at the same time
would help a bit more. Or finding someone  in his region with considerably
more experience.For some reason I'm having visions of that book "The Piano
Tuner", only instead of Burma, the scenario is Columbia, deep in rebel
territory.
Still dreamy I guess, time for my morning pot of coffee.
Patrick Draine