Center Pin

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 06:38:48 MDT 2008

I'm not saying that you should deliberately waste pins, just that the little buggers are easy to drop! I congratulate anyone who can re-use a single pin 88 times and save it for another day, BUT when there are 1000 pins in a $20 bag, I'm putting it at the bottom of my list of things to worry about.

Sorry, it's not important. I shouldn't have said anything.Scott Jackson

Just how, and why, do you waste pins?

I can't imagine how one wastes pins.--

Regards,Jon Page