Grand Jacks

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Aug 18 07:37:47 MDT 2008

Al, et al,

I get senior citizen discounts some places and I vaguely remember
someone calling it "rolling the flies", but I seem to recall that the
makers of the standard piano of the world called it "wink".
;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

Remember that, while money talks,  CHOCOLATE SINGS!