Grand Jacks

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Mon Aug 18 09:36:24 MDT 2008

I remember a class with Chris Robinson years ago where he went through
the regulation item by item, saying things like "Ok,  this screw adjusts
the repetition lever height...so let's turn the sucker all the way down
and see what happens. No? Doesn't work? Then lets turn it all the way UP
and see what happens!" It was a great way (I thought) to illustrate how
these parts work, and work together. By all means, as Ric says...experiment!

- Mark Dierauf