Player Piano Question

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Aug 19 10:44:16 MDT 2008

These bronze bushings, are they made from stock, or purchased as a size?
Also, where are they available from?
As I get older, I find that my mind isn't as good as it was.
I should have thought on drilling to accommodate the larger stock.
That solution would have come instantly to me in the old days.
People told me that your mind slows down as you get older, and I
didn't believe them. :-(

John Ross