Moisture King systems

tuner at helmsmusic.net tuner at helmsmusic.net
Tue Aug 19 12:36:31 MDT 2008

Hi list -

I have a customer who's asked me to compare Piano Lifesaver systems from
Dampp-Chaser with the Moisture King systems. I am very well-versed in the
Piano Lifesaver system, but I know next to nothing about Moisture King
systems. Can anybody out there tell me your experience (positive and/or
negative) with Moisture King systems? How do they compare with Piano
Lifesaver (pros & cons)? Are they comparable in terms of ease of
installation and maintenance? Any insight you can give me would be greatly
appreciated!

--
Scott A. Helms, RPT
Helms Music Enterprises