more on floating pitch

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 21 18:10:37 MDT 2008

I'm with Barbara, in that I don't want to make a big change to the bass when it is often in the ballpark and the problem is tenor/treble.   2 quick times through the problem area and you have made a big improvement.   Sounds like a damp-chaser would solve this problem...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044