Bass strings-

Bruce Browning - The Piano Tuner justpianos at our.net.au
Sat Aug 23 03:26:12 MDT 2008

Lou,
3 years ago, on a trip to the Indonesian Samick factory, it was revealed
that a large batch of reels of copper wire had been contaminated, leaving
streaks on the completed bass strings. There was no talk of warranty
replacement but if this is a new out-of-the-box piano, but still some
years since manufacture, it would be worth asking the question.
Bruce Browning
The Piano Tuner.

Novak