stiffest tuning hammer

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:39:26 MDT 2008

I don't see the problem with discussing personal preferences. What
else is there to discuss?

For one thing, I don't believe that it has been objectively
established that the stiffest lever = best lever. There are other
factors, after all.

I have a Fujan, 3 titanium Faulk levers that I accumulated while
trying to find a comfortable handle, and I have a Charles Faulk carbon
fiber lever.

I use the Faulk carbon fiber lever to the exclusion of the others. The
Faulk carbon fiber is very stiff, has the most comfortable handle of
any lever I have ever used, and costs 2/3 or so of what a Fujan costs.

Kent