What is this?

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 21:49:31 MDT 2008

Greetings,

Hmm.  I was going through my tools in anticipation of a regulating job and found this, umm, thingee with three magnets.  It was stuck to one of my tools that I used in a class in Anaheim .  I hadn't used that particular pack of tools this summer.  It's true that I was very tired when I got to California because I had squished in a bunch of work before I left.  There is the possibility that this belongs to one of the people that helped me in my class, or someone handed it to me, maybe as something for TT & T and I just don't remember, or I bought it and don't recall doing so.  Yikes!

If this looks familiar and you gave it to me, or it belongs to you, please let me know.  Also, please let me know what it's for!  It's about 6 inches long, about 1 in tall the side that has the magnets is about 3/4" (I think).

Man, I'm weirded out....

Thank you.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL