What is this?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Aug 24 22:28:54 MDT 2008

 > If this looks familiar and you gave it to me, or it belongs
to you, please let me know.  Also, please let me know what
it's for!  It's about 6 inches long, about 1 in tall the side
that has the magnets is about 3/4" (I think).
 > Man, I'm weirded out....
 >
 > Thank you.
 >
 > Barbara Richmond, RPT

Yes. You bought this from me for $379.54, but I have not yet
received payment. It's a protomagnetic redundificator, used in
the realification of suspected fericity. If it sticks, it's
IT, as we say in the fericity realification trade.

I have a couple of less transparent, but at least equally
unidentified artifactually enabled items available for trade,
should you wish another layer of untraceable obfuscation
between yourself and the artifact extant. It depends, I
suppose, on how nervous your are about possessing this
artifact of unknown origin, and how likely someone with no
discernible neck is to show up looking for recompense (which,
incidentally, would void my claim).

Meanwhile, I'd likely use at as a combination refrigerator
magnet/passer by abuse tool should anyone be rash enough to
inquire as to it's utility - at least until no-neck shows up.

Or maybe we should just forget the whole thing...
Ron N