What is this?

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Mon Aug 25 17:58:23 MDT 2008

I did get the idea from Kawai but I modified it by adding the magnets so it could easily be moved around the strings.
I did make Jurgen a batch and he did sell them all.  Its measurements are  7/8" x 1" x 6" Plexiglas. You could
make your own.
I cut it on my tablesaw, fine sanded to exact size then cleaned and buffed, then added some earth magnets.

Regards,
Jack Houweling