hammer thickness trimming jig, found mine!

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Aug 26 19:44:36 MDT 2008

Hi Will,

Sounds like you've a nice jig there.  Of course, as you probably have
anticipated, I'll be the first to ask: do you know anyone who could
photograph it??  I'd love to see a picture to compare and contrast with my
jigs and others I've seen.  It really would be helpful - essential for me,
really.  Despite your detailed description, I'm unable to really visualize
what you've got.  If possible, I'd really appreciate it.

William R. Monroe