Tuning Service/Dampp-Chaser Service

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Aug 27 09:57:22 MDT 2008

>>There is a tiny chance that if the distilled water is pure enough, the
sensor might fail to detect the water (in which case, the light would
continue flashing after filling the tank). I've never seen it happen,

I have seen it happen. But occasionally using tap water or using the
DampChaser treatment will keep it working.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802