destroying a new piano

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Wed Aug 27 10:16:19 MDT 2008

Well I know Yamaha staff monitor this list, every manufacturer does.  Maybe
they could be brave enough to stand up and explain to us more about it.  Are
you listening guys?  We know your there.

Don Mannino, can you tell us if Kawai does this too?  I know the Young Chang
and Samick folks are listening there too, how  'bout it folks?  No criticism
from me, I know a little about how corps work, but it would be interesting
to learn more from your side.  Even the military destroys million(s) dollar
equipment.  This is a little more perplexing though, often what they destroy
has no sensitive security issues, they just don't want to surplus it.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas

Subject: Re: destroying a new piano