Kudos to Paul Revenko-Jones!!

voce88 at aol.com voce88 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 15:05:28 MDT 2008

A client of his called me a few days ago. She had been looking at an older Bluethner grand piano and wanted a second opinion to Paul's (He examined the piano).

We had a nice long conversation that covered design, execution, place in the market, tonal palette, etc., etc. of new Bluethners and older Bluethners and compared them to other makes as well. To make a long story short, she is now purchasing the piano and Paul will be doing work on it. At the end of our chat she said something that made my day and should make Paul's:

"I know that I have found two very professional people in you and Paul. You are both very knowledgeable about a piano that many tuners know nothing about... AND what you both said matched!"

Let me tell you, she made my day.

Nice work Paul!

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company