Switching from "conventional tuning lever" to carbon fiber.

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Fri Aug 29 16:32:56 MDT 2008

Shawn, my observation/experience:

I find I use more of my entire body now instead of just my
arm/shoulder area..kinda hard to describe.

Also, as David Andersen has stated: you've gone from driving
with leather gloves to operating with surgical tools. Once
you feel the difference in setting the pin, your ear might
be more critical. Mine sure did once I was able to make that
minute move confidently and with repeatability.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)