Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 12:51:01 MDT 2008

Hey Now to all list dwellers and contributors,

Since the Annual Convention I have been sooooo far behind on my list
reading. I went on a fishing trip to the Eastern Sierra's the day after the
Convention ended, and well never quite got caught up until this morning!!!!
I know that was a month ago.

I've enjoyed many of the treads and as always I learn a lot from all on the
list.

So now that I am officially on the same page as the rest, I have two
questions I would like to pose to the group. I will put them on two separate
threads.

The first is the term "loading the tuning pin". Now of course I have heard
of and am familiar with setting the pin. I took a tuning/temperament class
and the instructor used the term "Loading" the pin. Unfortunately after the
class ended there were hoards of people around and I don't know i think it
was lunch time or something and I just did not get the chance for a
clarification.

Is anyone familiar with this term or phenomenon? Fact or fiction?

Thanx in advance. I can give more info on the class later if need be.

Steve Blasyak RPT
Orange County Chapter