hammer thickness trimming jig, Uncle, Uncle!!!

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Aug 31 16:18:15 MDT 2008

Barbara,

I have been utterly overwhelmed by a sense of shame and guilt since you
posted this reply.  I can't sleep at night.  I've lost my zest for living!
:-{

My therapist told me that the only way I could resolve this inner conflict
would be to buy a digital camera.  So I have ordered one.  I'm feeling
better already!  :-)

I hope to be able to post pictures of my hammer tapering rig (for hammers
that are mounted on shanks) by next weekend for those of you who have
requested that I do so.

Will Truitt