Pinblock drilling rig

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sun Aug 31 18:11:53 MDT 2008

Awww, c'mon Terry.  You know we all love your overhead rig.  I'll make you a
deal - you make me an overhead press and I'll make you a hovercraft.  I've
seen you rig, and love the idea, but went with a hovercraft for simplicity
of construction.  I like that from a construction perspective it is really
pretty much foolproof.

And Ron, why would an overhead be any advantage for drilling vertical
hitches??

William R. Monroe

SNIP