Pinblock drilling rig

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sun Aug 31 19:45:37 MDT 2008

OK,

I figured moving the platform, but figured, "big deal, doesn't take much to
move around anyway."  As far as bearing down, some loon I know suggested
adding "a high volume vacuum pump and a double acting diverter valve, to
lift it with pressure, and suck it down with vacuum when it's where you want
it."  Sounds like a piece of cake to me.  Double  ;-]

William R. Monroe