[pianotech] brace for lyre

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 10:48:59 PST 2008

Aart

The suggestions on how to fix the pedals are good ones. But if this "artist" is so hard on the lyre, why not order 6 or 7 of them from Baldwin, and just put on a new one?every time he?breaks it. That's the "cost" of not knowing how to properly use the pedal.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943