[pianotech] brace for lyre

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Mon Dec 1 13:23:03 PST 2008

Hi Aart,

It there must be a block under the Lyre make sure it has casters under it.
Fasten it to the bottom of the lyre with velro. Otherwise it will be the
stage hands who get in trouble--and it will be red alert time for the tuner
to get out there and fix it asap.

Perhaps suggest the performer wear only socks? LOL